Our goal is to provide heirloom quality products, from our family to yours!
All Sales are final. However, if an issue arises the following policy should address all issues.
Customers who wish to cancel an order will receive in store-credit.
Customers who wish to return a product purchased directly from Savoy Leather should follow these steps:
- Contact Customer Service at 405-786-2296 or SavoyLeatherService@gmail.com within 3 days of receipt of the item
- Obtain Return Authorization (RA) and shipping instructions from a Savoy Leather Customer Service Representative
- Return the item to Savoy Leather in new, unused condition for exchange, or store-credit (less shipping and handling fees and a 20% restocking fee)
These items cannot be returned:
- If an item has been personalized in any way such as: custom art not offered on the website, name, initials, etc.
- Gift cards and Gift Certificates
These items are what Savoy Leather warrants against defects in material and workmanship, all of which if last 60 days with normal use will last several years.
- Metal Clips
- We suggest using one of our leather care kits to clean and protect your leather every 6 months
- Since all orders go through a strict approval process, there generally should be no complications between what you are expecting and what you get
- Due to the nature of each of the leather item(s) being made by hand, there may be some variances in color and art placement and may not be ‘exact’ to the photo examples
All shipping charges are paid for by the customer. Shipping charges will not be refunded, in any manner, on returned goods.
Shipping Policy/Delivery Policy
- Please be assured that your items will ship out within the lead time listed in the item description.
- Savoy Leather determines the most efficient shipping carrier for your order.
- The carrier that will be used most commonly is the U.S. Postal Service (USPS)
- If you’re trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following:
- Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing.
- Handmade goods have a lead time listed in the item description and once the
- package has been shipped customers will receive a tracking number via email.
- USPS deliveries occur Monday through Friday, and Saturday morning (excluding holidays).
- Some items offer insurance for purchase. When an item is shipped to the customer, the customer is provided a tracking number so that the item can be tracked throughout the shipping process. If for some reason the package shows in the tracking that it has been lost or never delivered, Savoy Leather will replace the item if insurance has been purchased.
- Occassionally, there may be multiple tracking numbers associated with an order. The insurance will cover the item that should have been shipped with the associated tracking number.
- The insurance does not necessarily cover the entire order. It will only cover the item that it is specifically purchased for.
Shipping and Handling Costs
Fixed shipping rates are listed per item.